Why did I start this blog?

Hi, I’m Jake.  I’m 20.  I’m a marketing student and I’m actually learning digital marketing on my own.  Well, I started this blog just to put my digital marketing skills into use.  As you may have noticed I’m not that good at writing, well, I am when I’m prepared but this time, I’m just writing whatever comes to my mind.  I’m still learning how to use the SEO, keyword planner, they are definitely interesting tools but pretty confusing at the moment. I’m waiting for an answer for an internship in digital marketing but right now I’m learning everything by myself.  What I wrote may get only one view.  Me. I may be bad right now but I will undoubtedly improve.  Mark my words.  This will be cringe-worthy to read in a few years… because my writing skills will certainly will be top tier when I’ll become older.  Give me less than a year haha.  So to my future self, I’m so sorry to put you in this position but hey, we had to start somewhere right?

 

To my future potential visitors, this blog is not just about me complaining to my future self how bad I am at writing but it will mainly be about what I’m learning in digital marketing, how I’m using the skills acquired and my journey to be become a digital marketer (that’s what I have in my mind for the future, career-wise)

I just hope that maybe one day this embarrassing article will be read by millions to show them that, you don’t have to be the best when you’re starting something, well except if you’re Chinese.  I’m sorry they are just good at everything.

 

Well, bye for now.  See you on the next one.    

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog