Hey guys,

So it came into my mind that the last article that I wrote here is just trash.  Like, literal trash.  Who wants to know about the types of digital marketing ? Its just so boring and unentertaining, so I would like to apologise to the small audience that I have here.  But hey as I said, we all got to start somewhere.  We learn from our mistakes for our own betterment.  

Good news is, I just got an answer from a company, I got my internship in digital marketing and I'm starting as from next week.  Yep. I'm becoming a digital marketer.  

And I also realised that I dont actually need university to succeed in life(thanks to Robert Kiyosaki), so I decided to do a 2 year diploma instead of a 3 year degree.  Yeah, say what you want but it wont change a thing.


Anyway, it's the start of something new.


See you on the next one,

Jake 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog